herbal first aid online class
april 23, 2020 from 12 pm – 2 pm
Are you prepared for life’s emergencies if medical care is not available?
Join Becky Mauldin as she shares the natural remedies she uses with her own family and in her practice.
In this class, you will learn how to use herbs and natural remedies for minor problems, such as cuts, wounds, burns, diarrhea, bleeding, as well as major problems, such as anaphylactic shock, food poisoning, puncture wounds, etc.
You’ll learn about easy-to-find medicinal plants that are probably growing in your own backyard and how to use them for emergencies.
You’ll also get an ebook with all of the remedies discussed in the class with instructions on how to use them.
- Cost is $25 for the 2 hour training
- Includes a PDF eBook with all of the conditions and protocols recommended
- You’ll get lifetime access to the recording
- Herbal preparations and homeopathic remedies will be covered
- Q&A at the end for your questions
This 2-hour seminar comes with a PDF eBook.
You’ll get lifetime access to the recording.